Friday, August 8, 2008

6" by 6" recipe page

I have been inspired by the recipe book pages I have seen on http://splitcoaststampers/ so I decided to make a book for myself. Some of my friends have started books too, and I have alot of ideas for some pages for mine! I am going to try to post one page a week. You will notice that alot of my recipes are lowfat as I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers. I love to cook and bake so I am always trying new recipes and making them lighter. This recipe is a keeper! I take it many places and always get requests for the recipe. It's a favorite of my daughters, and my husband. I like it because not only does it taste great and is lowfat but you can make it a day ahead!
Recipe Page:
Stamps: Tart and Tangy
Ink: SU real red,black,old olive
Paper: SU real red,old olive, and summer picnic
Other: SU scallop punch,circle punches, real red ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and am trying to do a comment with my name like Jody did. Love the diaper fold holders that you made. Our next card making day can't come soon enough at your house. Thanks for all the interesting information.