Monday, September 15, 2008

Cricut 6x6" recipe page

Good Morning! Here is a recipe page I promised I would work on over the weekend. This is a new recipe tested on hubby. He can smell a dessert miles away. He loved this one! I am always on the look out for recipes that are lower in fat and calories with a decent size portion. Why is it certain recipes seem like fall when you can make them year round? To me this is a fall tasting recipe, almost like a ginger bread cake. It does have ginger in it but the flavor is more molasses. With a dollop of lite cool whip it's a great treat!{ I used Blue Bonnet lite margarine and it serves 9.} For the page I started out with chocolate chip paper,creamy caramel,and white. I stamped the leaf with choc. chip ink from the retired Sew Seasonal set. I added {of course} my new ribbon love, kiwi kiss satin, and some leaves cut from the cricut. A tab punched out of kiwi kiss paper with a button adhered at the top, and it was done! I am looking out at the lake right now, it's so peaceful, just a few ducks floating by. It looks like it will be a great fall day! Have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laurie: I made this "Molasses Cake". It sure does taste Molasses, but is very good. A bit of lite cool whip adds a lot...

Many Thanks/Sheila ND