Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Halloween Candy Bag

Hello! What another great day! We're having some really nice fall weather up here. The leaves are just starting to change and in a few weeks it will be just beautiful. I really love fall but then there are all those leaves to rake too! Good thing my hubby likes to rake because after a few piles I'm done! I'm still working on my October care packages for my kids. I came up with this bag topper over the weekend. I used kiwi kiss, eggplant, and orange paper with black stazon ink. The stamp is a from a set my daughter and her boyfriend gave me for Christmas last year that they got at Michaels. I attached a tab punch with an eggplant word window punch on it, added a button, and some, yes, once again, my fave, the kiwi kiss ribbon. I'll try to open my riding hood red ribbon soon and give it a go, as you are probably tired of the kiwi on every post. I seem to be stuck on it I know. I really like the new in-colors, not just the kiwi kiss. Some of us are trying clear ink spots inked up with reinkers in the new in-colors. I just got mine but haven't had time to try them out. I'll let you know how they work!

No comments: