Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fun Night!

Look at all the cards we made the other night at JaNell's and Yvonne's workshop! {SU demonstrators} It was alot of fun using the new SU ribbons, papers, and stamps. On the Thanksgiving card we had to use a brayer and a wheel to make the orange color on the bottom. I am not fond of the brayer but I have to admit this wasn't too bad. Last time I used a brayer I was not very successful. Yvonne showed us how to put the silver cord over the circle scallop on the snowflake card. It was a little tricky but doesn't it look great? The 2 pink cards have a similar layout. Everyone really liked the regal rose ribbon! The little pillow box was a gift to each of us with some of the NEW cherry m&m's inside. It is SO hard to find those m&m's around here. Everywhere I go shopping I look for them. I did find some at a local restaurant this summer, but when we came back they were all sold out. So if you see me searching the candy isles, you know what I am after!

No comments: