Friday, September 5, 2008

Cuttlebug 3x3 note cards

Good Morning! I can't stop making 3x3 note cards. Here are some more I threw together. I dug out my cuttlebug for these. I have some different color combos going on. For the first one I used certainly celery, regal rose, chocolate chip, and white. Then I added chocolate chip ribbon, some brads, and tied some certainly celery ribbon onto that. The embossing folder says "Thank You." The next one starts with bashful blue paper, some certainly celery and white. No ribbon on this one, just a silver brad. I used bashful blue ink on the flower stamp from SU retired set, Love It. The embossed sentiment says"best wishes." The last card has regal rose,certainly celery, so saffron, and bashful blue paper. I used some bashful blue ribbon and 2 white brads. I really like the look of using the slit punch to tuck paper into the slits and then add the brads. I embossed a flower on the bashful blue paper. What you can't see is on the inside white piece I embossed the sentiment "Happy Birthday." I embossed the flap of the envelope with a flower folder, too. I like to tuck the note cards in with gifts. I usually take 3 cards with 3 envelopes and tie them together with some ribbon. The problem is when I give them away the people I give them too don't want to use them! They think they are to cute to use. I keep telling them I'll make 'em more!


No comments: