Saturday, September 6, 2008

Water color flower cans

Hi! I have been trying out my SU watercolor crayons. I have the rich regals set. I find it difficult to do and I need to practice alot more. But here they are! I started with water color paper and stamped the water can {from angel company}with black stazon. You need to use the stazon or the color will bleed all over the place. Then I colored with the crayons and used the aqua painter. I used bashful blue and real red paper for the first one. The second one I used bashful blue, so saffron, and regal rose. I also used the slit punch and 2 silver brads to finish the card. I'm not sure I will get the other sets of crayons or not. Maybe if I get better at it, but for now I'll just keep practicing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a super job on these Laurie! Your cards are always so awesome.