Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Halloween Clippies

Hello! Here are some Halloween clippies I made the other night. I used my cuttlebug to cut some chipboard circles to mount my scalloped circle and skeleton on for added support. I used E600 adhesive. The pumpkin I cut with my cricut and just used sticky foam tape to attach it to the clip. When they were dry {it takes awhile for the E600 to set} I tied some ribbon on each one. I plan to clip one on to a scary novel for a friends Birthday. I'm also sending some favorite fall recipes to a friend clipped together with the pumpkin clip. They would be fun to clip onto children's Halloween books, too. Hey! I think I'll put them in my kids care packages next month clipped with a little cash. The more I keep writing the more ideas I get to use them! I better get going and make some more!


No comments: