Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More from the Workshop

Here are a few more things from the workshop the other nite at JaNell's and Yvonne's.{SU demonstrators} The bag is made with the Baskets and Blooms die. I don't have a Bigshot, but I do have a Cuttlebug. I'm ordering the Top Note die to try out and see how it works in my CB. I've read on other blogs that it works just fine, but I want to see for myself. The card was fun to make, you can't see from the photo, but we embossed the scallop with Iridescent Ice. I love that stuff! I also had fun using the Bigshot on the card below. We got to use the Upsa Daisy set and the Seasons of Friendship,too. On the Upsa Daisy card we used the rubber left over from mounting to sponge color for the background around the flowers. I loved the colors on both of these cards. We really had a nice evening stamping and learning new ideas and techniques, thanks again you guys!


2 comments:

RubberRedneck said...

Cute projects! Looks like you had lots of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the things you did at the workshop. Happy to hear all went well for your party.