Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SU Workshop

How cool is this set? JaNell and Yvonne {SU demonstrators} made it as a hostess gift for me at their workshop. I belong to their monthly club and last nite was my turn to host. I don't know if you can tell by the picture, but the box in the back held the 3 cards and open-end envelopes. I just love it! I don't have the directions for the box, though. I love the Urban Garden paper. They also gave each of us the owl treat bag made with the top note die. I have seen several on different blogs and think it is so cute. I will post the cards we made tomorrow, so check back! Isn't he sweet? I love how they did the eyes!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a fun workshop! Those cards are beautiful!

RubberRedneck said...

Love the cards!! They are beautiful! The owl bag is soo cute too!

Holly