Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween Treat Bags


A long time ago, I bought some dollar stamps at Michaels. I've been having fun making Halloween bag toppers with them. My friend Judy just bought a ton of them and was asking how I store mine. Right now I have them in a basket because I haven't had time to put them in clear CD cases. But that's the plan! I found that the dollar stamps seem to stamp better when I use stazon ink. It just seems they hold the ink better and stamp clear. When I use other inks they're blurry. Does anyone else have this problem? I suppose at a dollar, they're not great quality, but so far I'm very pleased if I use the stazon with them.

Some of my friends and I went to an SU workshop last nite at JaNell's and Yvonne's. It was ALOT of fun and the stuff we made was so neat! I will try to post some of it later today, so check back. They had some great ideas I can't wait to post. Thanks so much for a fun nite!


  • Recipe:
  • Paper: pumpkin pie, black, white, patterned paper
  • Ink: black stazon
  • Other: ribbon, brads, eyelets, cropadile
  • Stamps:Studio g



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

If I use pigment ink instead of dye ink or my markers with my clear stamps, that seems to work well, too. But I got some the other day and one of them won't hold ink no matter what I do. I haven't tried StazOn, though. Maybe I'll give that a whirl!