Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas Card Swap



Here are all the cards from our Christmas card swap and November card club night. There were 14 of us participating in the swap. We each described the card we brought before we exchanged them and started our shoebox cards. Because of the time, we only did 3 cards. Those 3 are in included in the photos also.{except for the Frosty the Snowman card I brought, as you can scroll down to an earlier post to see him} When I got home that night I realized I had not written down who made what card! I guess there was just so much activity going on that night I forgot. I can't remember all of them now for sure either. So here they are-hope you enjoy them!


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Those are some great cards! I like them a lot. One of my favorites is the tree one with all the sparkle, that says Happy Holidays!