Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Have yourself a merry little Christmas!

Good Morning everyone! We had alot of fun at card club last nite and the cards were really great. I'll get them posted in the next day or two. But for today I have a 3x3" note card to show you. I could sit and make these small note cards all day! {actually I have} I grabbed my Scandinavian Season stamp set and decided to use the mittens. After I had put it all together, I noticed the mittens just kind of faded away into the card, so I sponged the edges to make them stand out more. The striped ribbon on this card is really nice to work with. It came with the brown felt ribbon which I really have been using alot of,too. I'm still having trouble using the scallop edge punch. I find it tricky. I need to keep practicing I guess. Have great Wednesday!

  • RECIPE:
  • Ink: riding hood red
  • Paper: vanilla, riding hood red, Holiday Treasures
  • Stamps: Scandinavian Seasons, Little Holiday Wishes
  • Other: scallop edge punch, circle punch, Alpine ribbon, twine

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That ribbon is very pretty. What a great little Christmas card. I love that saying. I can't help but sing along when I read or hear that anywhere!