Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's a Scandinavian Christmas!

Here I go again with the Scandinavian Seasons stamp set. This time I focused on the star. At first it didn't really show up very well so I backed it on chocolate chip. I also added a pearl to the center. I have a feeling I'm going to get my money outa this stamp set! I need to make my family some cards with this set as I know they will enjoy it. I also plan to make some recipe cards for my Scandinavian Christmas recipes. No, I won't make one for lutifisk. Can't stand the stuff. My Dad always told me, "You aren't truly a Norwegian unless you eat some." {his grandparents came from Norway} So I always took a bite, just for him. But I put LOTSA melted butter on it, and wrapped it up in my lefsa. I can eat anything if it's wrapped in homemade lefsa! Have a happy Saturday!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I really like how you backed the star with the brown, and the added pearl, too!

Stef said...

Beautiful Card!