Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas is over and company has left and I am taking a break watching Oprah. My son was the last one to leave, he left this afternoon. The house is quiet and I am sitting here thinking about what a nice Holiday it was. I WAS going to make some sympathy and get well cards but I am too lazy so I thought I would show you this:
Guess what my mother-in-law gave me for Christmas? Here's a peek inside:
That's right! A gift certificate for Stampin Up! I think the band on this is really neat, it's been crimped and then a scallop circle with a stamped snowflake was added with a crystal brad. I need to use my crimper more often, I forget I even have it. I hope you all had a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That crimped edge does look cool. And what a great mother-in-law to give you gift certificates you'll really want to use! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!