Monday, December 1, 2008

A Merry Little Penguin Christmas


I know I've said this many times, but I LOVE punches! I saw this guy Jenn Diercks had made and had to have one too. I don't have the large oval punch though, so I had to use my culuzzle for the large black and white ovals for the body. Otherwise the rest is all punches. You may not be able to see from the photo, but I used foam squares to pop up the top notz die and the penguin. Again, the camera did not pick up the gold ink very well. I also used my Zig pen for the scarf. I really like that pen. It has gold on one side and silver on the other. I've had it for quite some time and finally opened it up. Lately I've been into gold and silver. It all started a few weeks ago at Peg's house when we started to do some heat embossing with both. I just can't leave 'em alone. Anyway, I think the card will go well with this mug filled with coffee packages for a little gift.

Recipe:

Paper: real red, old olive, so saffron, white, black, ski slope

Ink: gold

Stamps:Little Holiday Wishes

Other: word window, large oval, flower punch, 1 1/4" circle, 1/2 " circle, 1/4" circle, top notz die, Zig pen



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card and mug set is so cute. You certainly are creative! Love to check each day and see what's 'new'. Keep up the good work!

Stef said...

Wow! You are so creative. I love all your new projects!!

Pauline Laing said...

G'day - I love this!

Pauline