Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Minature paint can


I filled this little paint can with M&M's. I think it's cute, I really like tiny things. I saw a bunch of them uptown and I have never decorated one so I thought I'd give it a try. I took some Holiday Treasures paper and put it inside. Then I used a rub-on for the sentiment and tied chocolate chip ribbon around it. I felt like it needed more so I dug out a snow flurry and attached it with a crystal brad. The can is clear plastic so it went in easily. For the top I used my nesties and the scallop square punch with another flurry and brad. I was still in the mood to use more rub-ons so I made a 3x3 card with baja breeze paper. The rub-on is pretty tiny, it says, "Happy Holidays." The front of the card matches the top of the can, I really like blue and brown together. Wow. There are really ALOT of snow flurries in that little package. I have used alot already and I still have tons left! Have a fun day!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I am really liking your blue and brown combo!!! And you have me convinced to add nestabilities to my "wish list."