Friday, February 20, 2009

SU Workshop


Here are a few of the things we made over at JaNell and Yvonne's SU workshop the other nite.My favorite was this gift card!

I like the new eyelet border punch,too.




We all got this little pillow box filled with Dove chocolates. Yvonne made a great dessert that I had 2, yes, 2 pieces of. I plan to make a recipe card for it soon and post it. I don't want anyone to miss out on this recipe. Chocolate,almonds, and raspberries. I LOVE that combo. Thanks again for such a nice time!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

It looks like it was a fun workshop. Everything turned out great! Can't wait to see the recipe for a yummy chocolate treat.

Traci G said...

These are some great projects!! You have been posting some great stuff lately! Yummy recipes, pretty cards and projects.... Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Cute projects! I'd have to say my favorite is the friend to friend card too.

Can't wait to see the dessert recipe, sure sounds good!