Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Class project


We made this card at my workshop last nite with the Good Egg stamp set. In my starter kit I got a package of blender pens and the Stampin' Pastels. Everyone was interested in what came in the kit, so I tried to use alot of the items in our projects. We colored the chick using the blender pen in the So Saffron chalk. Then used the 2- way glue pen to add glitter to the eggshell. The snowstorm has really kicked in now and schools are closed...and also card club for tonite. That makes 3 months in a row cancelled because of weather. I have to admit the snow is beautiful, but I really was looking forward to going!
Paper: white, so saffron,almost amethyst
Ink: Black, Versamark
Stamps: A Good Egg
Other: word window punch, oval scallop die,Dress Up Ribbon, Three for You punch, dazzling diamonds

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a great card. My daughter saw me looking at it and said she wants to make a card just like it for Grandma! So you got her stamp of approval!!! Too bad your card club got canceled. I'll bet that you ladies will all be so glad when it's spring and you can get together again.

Whitney Richardson said...

Laurie:

Congrats!! on becoming a SU demo, it was the greatest thing I ever did for myself. It is an amazing journey. God has put the most wonderful ppl in my path. I wish you much success. Remember above anything else persaverance is the key! you are very talented, it is limitless what you can achieve!! Whitney