Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My first SU workshop!

It was fun! The weather did not cooperate though...and one person went in the ditch on her way to my place, but all in all it was a good time! She was Ok and her hubby came and got her out, so all is well. We are expecting more snow today, too. Tonite is card club and it's been cancelled 2 months in a row now because of weather already. It doesn't sound promising for tonite either with heavy snow coming our way. Bummer.

In the next few days I will be showing you the projects we made. It was a 5-10-15 class. For five dollars you could make 5 cards, each taking 10 minutes to make....or get the cards free if you placed a $15 order. I had so much fun getting ready for the class!

So when I get some decent light, I will take some photos and post later today. Check back!




1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Can't wait to see what you have to show us. I am so ready for winter to be over. We had a big storm last night, and I was really wishing that spring would come, and STAY!!!