Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Easter...

Here's the little chick... again! I used my stampin' Pastels and blender pen to color him, then added some glitter to his shell. Inside the card it says, "you crack me up." I'm really happy with my new punches...the scallop oval and the eyelet border punch. I love punches and use them in almost every project I make. The apricot appeal paper is from the level one hostess sets.."designer series paper 2" and the chocolate chip from the textured "two the nines" paper. I love those colors together!





4 comments:

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Very nice! Love the chick and the punches!!

XO
Cindy

Rebecca said...

I fall more and more in love with the little chick every time I see him. And I agree that that border punch is fantastic!

Joni said...

So cute! Just love this site :) I try to visit every day!

Joni
SU! Demo and SAHM

Stamp and Smile said...

Very inspiring!! I LOVE this easter set and need to get my MOJO going on Easter cards and goodie bags soon. That scallop oval punch is on the TOP of my wish list... TFS!! :)