Monday, April 27, 2009

Appetizer kabobs



I've been wanting to try these kabobs for a long time now. The recipe came from a Taste of Home magazine. You should see my magazines...I have sticky notes all over them marking recipes I want to try. I have been getting several of their publications for years so I have a ton. My cookbooks are the same. I read them over and over. {Yes, I know I'm crazy.} Anyway, they were very good, perfect for a party. They were quick to throw together, tasty and look great on a tray. Here's a picture of the few I had leftover...




2 comments:

Rebecca said...

These sound interesting. As I said before, I'm not a huge olive fan, but I can see the potential for these for those people who do love the olives!!! And the recipe card is so cute. I love the little pouch you made. It's great.

Stamp and Smile said...

Fun recipes going on here! I like how you share your tasty treats and dinner ideas! I'm a Taste of Home girl too and LOVE to bake! (Then I give it away so I don't eat it all!) Signing off... I'm coming down with a cold and need to get to bed soon. Have blessed night Laurie! :)