Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lets Celebrate!

Here is a quick treat for the 4th...very simple to make. I started with a 11"x 4 1/4" piece of kraft paper, scoring it at 5" and at 6". I used a large Marvy square punch to make the window and then stapled the bag of candy inside, tying it together with some of the candy striped ribbon. I used some red stickles to add a bit of sparkle to the USA and the fire crackers. Then I stamped "Celebrate" punching it out using my oval and scallop oval punches. I attached it to the ribbon with a red eyelet and some gold cord. Ready to go!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is adorable!!! I love it. I've got to find me some of those flag covered tootsie rolls. My kids would be in heaven! You make such great little treat bags and boxes. I'd love to go candy shopping with you sometime!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun project! Very patriotic.

Stamp and Smile said...

Just the cutest idea! Never to early to get ready for the 4th as it's coming quick... only if the weather would warm up!! Love that YUMMY ribbon... TFS! :)