Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thanks so much!

I'm still adding more thank you cards to my stash...here's another one.

I used my Eight Great Greetings stamps for the sentiment. I stamped it with baja breeze onto some white paper that I ran through the crimper. The rest of the crimped white paper I adhered the squares to. I hardly ever use my crimper but I should...I like the texture it gave to the card.



Paper: baja breeze, white, kraft, parisian breeze

Ink: Baja breeze

Stamps: eight great greetings

Other: satin ribbon, pearl, crimper, little leaves die


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

These colors are fabulous together, as always! That little leaf die is such a great leaf shape. I love the ribbon and pearl that you added, they give it such an elegant look!

Jeanette said...

So pretty! I love your layout. I'll be so sorry to see Baja Breeze go.

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! This is so beautiful! Great use of the designer paper!

Stamp and Smile said...

Lovely DP's and how you did your ribbon treatment!! VERY NICE... :)