Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thanks

Hi! I made this card with chocolate chip card stock, but for some reason, it looks so different on this photo. Oh well! I'm just so happy that SU is keeping chocolate chip! By the way....

Have you heard about SU's Color Renovation? They have retired 30 colors, added back 10 retired in-colors, and 5 new in-colors. You can read more about it here on my uplines blog, Patty. http://pattystamps.com/pattys_stamping_spot/2010/04/new-stampin-up-colors-im-sooooo-excited.html It's kind of exciting but will be so different too. I will miss sage shadow, ruby red, mellow moss, Brilliant Blue, Pixie Pink and Handsome Hunter. I guess the new Crumb Cake will take the place of Kraft...I hope they are the same..I LOVE Kraft and use it so often. There will be 4 Color Collections now...Brights, Neutrals, Regals, and Subtles. This all begins with the new catty coming out this summer. It will take some getting used too!

Have a fun day!



No comments: