Monday, April 29, 2013

Stamping Up sunflower....you brighten my day


This card is made with my new SU sunflower single stamp. It's one of those great big stamps that I rarely buy, but I love sunflowers so I had to get it. I usually have trouble inking them up but I have to say this one worked very well. For this card I used just a part of it, though.

I inked it up with summer sun, then close to cocoa in the middle. Then I sponged some pumpkin pie in the middle,too

.Remember champagne mist? I sponged some of it  in the middle....I like the soft shiny look it gave it.

The sentiment is stamped in black from Uptown Rubber stamps. Check back tomorrow for another sunflower card!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whata lovely card Laurie-that stamp is gorgeous,and the shape of your sentiment suits it perfectly :)
Nessa xx

Anonymous said...

I love that stamp, I wasn't going to get it, but now I think I will!

Aileen said...

A gorgeous card Laurie. I love the simplicity focusing completely on your partially stamped sunflower. The grading of the colours is perfect. x

Penny Hanuszak said...

Lori these beautiful cheery sunflower cards really rock. I can imagine someone opening the envelope and then smiling from ear to ear, to get one of these great cards! TFS.