Sunday, March 27, 2016

A Christmas card....on EASTER!!



Happy Easter!

Even though it IS Easter Sunday, I'm sharing a Christmas card!

 LOL!




I had a lot of fun with the colors and made a basket of Poinsettia's. I backed it on a LIl Inker tag, and adhered that to Taylored Expressions cutting plate. Behind it all is a piece of Stampin Up Christmas designer paper. I added a few sequins and pearls,too.




If you would like to get a head start on your Christmas cards, head on over to the Christmas Card Challenge and join us!



Paper: all SU
Ink: SU black
Stamps: SU 
Dies: Impression Obsession basket,pine sprigs,Poppy stamps small blooming poinsettia, TE floral lattice cutting plate, Lil Inker tag
Other: SU pearls, sequins


4 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful Christmas card !!!!

Ineke

Kathy Krug said...

It's great to get such an early start on Christmas cards. This is beautiful.

Heather said...

Beautiful card. I love the lattice and poinsettia dies.

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card Laurie. I love the basket of poinsettias and the cutting plate background.
Have a Blessed Easter.