Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Christmas Card Color Challenge




Happy Sunday!

Time for another Christmas Card Challenge


Here are the colors for this week:




I used Taylored Expressions mini block cutting plate.  I thought all the windows would be fun to fill with Impression Obsession's Christmas Icon dies. I love the bells, candy canes, all the cute little Christmas dies. I had lots of fun cutting everything out in the challenge colors, and deciding what windows they should go in!

The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions In and Out Christmas, stamped in black. I added a few enamel dots here and there.

You can see what the rest of the Design Team made here, and play along!



Paper: all Stampin Up from my scrap box
Ink: SU black
Stamps:TE In and Out Christmas
Dies: TE mini block cutting plate, IO Christmas Icons, IO spruce sprigs, Lawn Fawn mini snowflakes
Other: enamel dots






3 comments:

Susan Powell said...

Hi Laurie :) I love your take on the challenge - such a cute, fun card!

Shirley-Anne said...

I love the block images and how you have used the colour combination .

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Another winner Laurie! Awesome take on the inspiration photo.