Sunday, June 26, 2016

Penny Black's Snowy Grove


Happy Sunday!

At the Christmas Card Challenge it's every ones fave....anything goes!



I grabbed some Coastal Cabana paper and ink, and did some stamping!



First I stamped the Deer Silhouette from Popystamps, and then cut it out with a My Favorite Things zig zag stitched circle. The Penny Black Snowy Grove background was also stamped in Coastal Cabana.  I just love all the trees!

I used Stampin' Up's heat and stick powder to adhere the glitter. You can read about how to do that here. I like the texture it adds, and also that the glitter doesn't come off all over the place! 

The sentiment is from Cas-ual Friday, I thought it very fitting, as the forest always seems so quiet and peaceful.

Come and play along with us at the Christmas Card Challenge!


Paper: all SU
Ink: SU black, Versafine
Stamps:Cas-ual Friday's Christmas, PB Snowy Grove,PS Deer Silouette
Dies:MFT zig zag stitched circles
Other: SU heat and stick powder and glitter













3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous!

Kathy Krug said...

This is so beautiful, Laurie. I love the effect you got with the stamping and the glitter.

Carole said...

Love, love , love this Laurie...but then I adore those colours and what fabulous stamps..........everything perfect on this creation!!