Sunday, July 17, 2016

Technique Tuesday's Happy Home Christmas Card



Good Morning!


I have a card to share today for the Christmas Card Challenge



The colors are so pretty for a Christmas card! 

I decided to make a Christmas scene with them using Technique Tuesday's Happy Home. The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti.




I added a few trees from Impression Obsession, and made some snow drifts with my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders.

I love lots of stitches,and as you can see, I used my Lil Inker stitched rectangles to add even more. If I remember right, they were my first purchase of dies that had stitching. You would think they would wear out I use them SO much!

I hope you will join the fun at the Christmas Card Challenge!

Entering this at: 



Stampsinkpaper (Christmas is July)


Paper: SU
Ink: SU
Stamps: Reverse Confetti
Dies: technique Tuesday happy home, Impression Obsession evergreens, Lawn Fawn stitched hillside borders, Lil inker stitched rectangles, Lawn fawn mini snowflakes


5 comments:

Di said...

What a fabulous Christmas scene Laurie! Every little detail is just perfect - including all the stitched edges of course :)

Hugs

Di xx

Crystal Komara said...

Laurie, I love all the stitching in this fun Christmas card. What a beautiful scene you have created. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper this week! Crystal

Unknown said...

Such a cute card!! I, too, am often surprised that I haven't worn out my stitched dies. Aren't they awesome?? Best purchase I have made, I think. I love all the layers and details in your card. Thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper.

Pam Sparks said...

I love this Laurie! fabulous Christmas creating!

BożenA said...

Beautiful scene! Great you connected all the patterns to create the perfect winter scenery.
hugs,
BozenA