Sunday, November 13, 2016

Cheery Lynn Christmas Wreath


Joanne has a festive color challenge for us this week at The Paper Players:



Since I have been into making Christmas cards lately, I thought the colors would be perfect for another one. In fact, I found some plaid paper from Lawn Fawn with all 3 colors in it...score!



I used Cheery Lynn's Christmas Wreath and Whimsical Christmas dies. The sentiment is from Penny Black's Festive Snippets.

I really had fun with this color combo and made 3 different cards with it...I'll be posting them soon!

You can check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team


Hope you join us!


Paper: SU, Lawn Fawn perfectly plaid
Stamps: Penny Black festive snippets
Ink: SU
Dies: Cheery Lynn Christmas wreath and whimsical Christmas,Lil inker rounded stitched rectangles
Other: enamel dots



12 comments:

!neke said...

Love this one Lauri !!!!!
Great use of the colors !

Kathy Krug said...

Love your wreath and that fabulous plaid.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your gorgeous card design. And, the wreath die and presents dies look so fantastic together. And, plaid paper is always a win in my opinion.

Linda Callahan said...

I love that plaid background!!! Looks fab with that sweet wreath!

Nance Leedy said...

Wow, that plaid paper is just perfect--score! Cute Christmas packages and I love that intricate wreath!

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, your plaid paper IS a score...how pretty! And of course, your wreath is wonderful...it seems to be a popular item this week, LOL!

Hannelie said...

Two beautiful cards!
LOVE the plaid!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, I just LOVE that plaid paper! The wreath looks so pretty with its little gifts! Great way to use this color combo! Have a great week, My Friend! XX

stampwithsandy said...

Such a beautiful, delicate wreath, and the plaid paper makes such a perfect background! Awesome card, Laurie!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I love your wreath with the little presents and that plaid background is perfect to bring all the colors together. Fabulous card
hugs
jaydee

Colleen Begley said...

This wreath looks so pretty on the plaid background. This is such a cute die set!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love that intricate holly wreath Laurie but for me the plaid background is where it's at - I love it and I thought no it really mak s your card. A wonderful way to use my colours this week!