Sunday, May 7, 2017

Cheery Lynn Minnesota "Home for Christmas"


Good Morning!

Here's the new challenge at The Christmas Card Challenges:


I was inspired by the reds and greens and made a VERY simple clean and layered Minnesota Christmas card.

The MN die is from Cheery Lynn, and I added the sentiment "home" from Technique Tuesday, and a simple pine branch from Cheery Lynn. The red tree is IN the patterned paper, I just cut it out so it is about where our hometown is...worked out perfectly!!! Inside I stamped," All hearts come home for Christmas."

I hope you will head over to the Christmas Card Challenges and play along!

Paper: SU, patterned, foil
Ink: SU black
Dies: technique Tuesday, Lil Inker rounded rectangles, Cherry Lynn branches and MN
Other: Darice folder


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

The perfect Christmas card for you! Clever and cute how the red tree marks your hometown. Love the pine embossing, too. It's never too early to start Christmas cards. Great challenge!