Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Cherish


Hi everyone!

I've been pretty busy lately, and unfortunately my blogs are not getting much love! I hope that by this fall I'll be back to my regular schedule of posts and visiting and commenting on your blogs. Luckily I was able to get most of my blog commitments done and prescheduled in advance.

We are in the process of moving, and I'm setting up my craft room. I haven't had much time to create, and not much time to write up posts either. But  today I'm taking a few minutes to share a card I made last spring with some of my friend's flower dies. I'm not even sure which die it is! 

I adhered the pink posies onto a Lil Inker Stitched Rectangle, and stamped the sentiment from Momenta. Then I finished the card with a few pearls for embellishment.


I'm off to do some more unpacking....with maybe a nice walk later today.
It's sunny and beautiful out....love the last days of summertime.

Thanks for stopping by!

Laurie







3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You're moving? Well, gee, I want to hear more about that when you have time. What an undertaking, but what an adventure! We haven't been home much this summer, it seems, but I've been loving it. Your roses are beautiful and you have the best sentiment stamps!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a beautiful card and I hope you enjoy your new home too!

Kathy Krug said...

Pretty card, Laurie. You have such an eye. I have that die and it is from Altenew. Can't remember the exact name but I think roses is in it.lol Glad you had some time to create. Moving is tough.