Sunday, August 19, 2018

The Paper Players Clean and Simple challenge


 Hi everyone!

Sandy has a Clean and Simple theme challenge for us at The Paper Players this week:


I thought about all the lemonade I have been drinking during this hot weather and decided to make a card with the Memory Box Small Citrus Round.

 I cut out several in various colors and flavors and adhered them to MFT's Snow globe shape. The sentiment is from Jillibean Soup.



You can check out the rest of the team here:

I hope you will join us!

Supplies:
Stamps: Jillibean Soup
Ink: SU black
Paper: SU
Dies: Memory Box small citrus round, MFT snow globe


12 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Laurie, I love this card! Those little citrus slices are so bright and cheery and pop off the clean layout. The sentiment is super adorable as well. Who wouldn’t love to receive this happy card in the mail? So fun! Have a great day! :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful with those yummy citrus fruits.

Jan Clothier said...

Your slices of fruit are so fresh and pretty but I think it's the way you've cut out and replaced the circle behind that really brings extra pizzazz to the design.

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, what a "SWEET" card! Love all those little pieces of fruit! They remind me of life savers! LOL Such a great sentiment, too! Hope you have a wonderful week, My Friend! XX

LeAnne said...

This is CAS perfection, fruity and FUN!

ElizStewart said...

Laurie...love your citrus treats. Especially love how you created the arch over your sentiment... very unique!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love those layered slices Laurie - so bright and colourful! A fun CAS design too with all of the circles and globe shape - very clever.

stampwithsandy said...

Laurie I love the fun citrus rounds, and they look great in all your citrus-y colors. Fabulous CAS creation!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so dang cute! It's everything I love about your cards -- clean, cute, beautifully designed and flawless.

Annie S. said...

Love your card design and those colorful slices of fruity goodness! Hope you're having a good week ~ Hugs, Annie

lichazul said...

lovely card
congrats

thanks for your comment in my blog
have a nice day

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I love all of those fruit slices - it really does remind me of a refreshing drink on a warm, humid day... like the ones we have been having recently! Fabulous card, my friend. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend
Hugs
Jaydee