Sunday, September 16, 2018

The Paper Players CAS Sports


Claire has a clean and simple sports challenge for us at The Paper Players:



We are Minnesota twins fans...we didn't get to a game this year....but they are always a FUN time. We love Target field!

Image result for mn twins stadium

I used a strip of patterned paper for my card, and added a red star from Makers Movements. The bat and ball are also from Makers Movements (which is formally Cheery Lynn.) The letters are from Lil Inker.



Supplies:
Paper: SU, patterned
Dies: Lil Inker alphabet, Makers Movement sports pack and stitched stars

You can check out the design team here:


11 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, I LOVE this card! Baseball is a favorite of mine, too! I love all the fun elements, yet it is still a CAS card! Your rocked my challenge, My Friend! This is perfect for any fan of the Twins! I hope you have a fabulous week! XX

Liz said...

Super card, Laurie, such a lovely striking design. xx

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great card Laurie and fun to see where you got your inspiration from. I've never been to a baseball game - still on my bucket list for one of my trips to the USA at some point!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, GO TWINS!!!! I remember my first Twins baseball game back in ... I think it was 1991. It was such a wonderful warm, summer night and my first introduction on an "American sport". I was just visiting Minnesota then, as opposed to living here. A wonderful card and thanks for the trip down memory lane. Oh, yeah! I got to see the Twins win the World Series from my room in Disney World that year, too :-) And, I still miss Kirby Pucket
Hugs
Jaydee

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card for the Twins fans. Twins fans in our family too.

Jan Clothier said...

Great mix of papers and patterns, Laurie. It's a fun card.

Ann Schach said...

Super cute, Laurie! I love the mix of patterns, and the layout. What a perfect card to honor the Twins!

ElizStewart said...

Laurie... no doubt who you love! I love the colors...so much fun!

Annie S. said...

I LOVE this card! It's so colorful and fun with great die cuts! I have to tell you I'm a big 'closet' Twins fan. Although the Mariners are THE baseball team out here, over half of my relatives live in Minnesota and are diehard fans!

stampwithsandy said...

All the elements of your card came together perfectly Laurie, and I love how the little strip of green mimics the grassy field. Awesome take on the challenge!

Leslie Miller said...

This grabs me! Love it! So cute!