Sunday, September 30, 2018

The Paper Players Tic Tac Toe Challenge


LeAnne is hostess this week at The Paper Players for our Tic Tac Toe Challenge:




I went with the top row straight across....leaves, patterned paper, and green. The succulents are green.... sitting on top of some patterned paper ....that has leaves on it!

I started out with some paper from the BoBunny Garden Party Collection paper pack. Then I cut out a pot of succulents from Lil Inker. I added a scalloped stitched nesting circle from Tutti Designs, and a label from MFT. The sentiment is from Pink and Main.

I adhered it all together, adding a twine bow and ...of course...some heart shaped enamel dots from Stampin Up!!! ( my fave embellishment)




Supplies:
Paper: SU, BoBunny
Ink: SU black
Stamps:Pink and Main Sticky Note
Dies: MFT Blueprint #20, Tutti Designs scalloped stitched nesting circle, Lil Inker So Prickly,
Other: SU enamel dots, twine

You can check out the design team here:



10 comments:

Liz said...

What a great card, Laurie, I love the cactus. xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your pretty card with the cactus and bright colors.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Those little cacti are so stinking cute and you can never go wrong with a “punny” sentiment. I especially love those itty bitty hearts. Such a fun card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, stop! This is way too cute! You have the best paper and dies and you use them so well!

Jan Clothier said...

Laurie, you had me fooled. I thought you'd temporarily abandoned all your fabulous dies and done a whole bunch of meticulous multi-step stamping to create all those sweet little plants! Very pretty arrangement, even so. :-)

LeAnne said...

THis is adorable! These are as cute as can be, especially with that paper!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! Cutest card ever, Laurie! I love the pattern paper. It goes so well with the die cuts. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, this is so creative! I love cactus Love the DSP and the dies you used. Such a fun layout, too! I hope you have a lovely weekend, My Friend! XX

ElizStewart said...

Laurie...cute, cute, cute! Love the patterned paper and how you tied in the die cut.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Laurie I just love your fun cacti card! Your die cut matches your paper perfectly - I love the 'hidden Mickey' cacti too (did you spot them?!)