Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Simon Says Autumn Blessings


I have a fall card to share today....actually the leaves are already dropping up north, and snow is expected today. Yay! I'm excited for winter this year,and can hardly wait!

I was going over some of my embossed backgrounds...I have a bunch premade in different colors...and found this leaf one in white. I love how the leaves just pop and you can see all the detail.

Some glitter paper leaves from Neat and Tangled were on my desk from another project, so I grabbed a brown one., and added some sequins. The sentiment is from Simon Says, also cut out in glitter paper.

Very simple!


Have a great day everyone!


Entering this at:


Little Red Wagon (thankful)

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous. Beautiful for Fall.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I like this leaf even more like this! Pretty with the sequins and the sentiment in glitter. LOVE the leafy embossed background! Good idea to make up a few ahead. So pretty, Laurie!

Heather said...

So very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.