Monday, October 8, 2018

Happy Little Stampers


Today it's time for Happy Little Stampers "anything goes with dies" October challenge.

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!






I used Happy Little Stampers Let It Snow stamps set, and stamped the sentiment "Merry and Bright" at the bottom of my card.


Let it Snow

Then I added the center portion of the Birchpress Grace Layer die:



I added one embellishment ...an enamel dot in the center:



Clean and simple! 

I hope you will join us!



5 comments:

Liz said...

Love this striking CAS card, Laurie. xx

Margo said...

Fabulous !
Greetz
Margo

Margo said...

Great card Laurie !
Greetz
Margo

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how pretty this is for Christmas! The red and shades of green are striking against the white. Such a crisp, black sentiment, too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I love the varied colors in the layers. It is very festive looking.