Sunday, October 14, 2018

The Paper Players Color Challenge


Jaydee has a color challenge for us at The Paper Players:




The colors remind me of fall, so I cut out a few oak leaves from Neat and Tangled in yellow and orange glitter paper and adhered them onto a very vanilla scalloped rectangle from Wplus9 Sunshine Layers.




 I added some shiny green sequins and a simple twine bow. The sentiment is from Carta Bella's, "Gather Together." I LOVE this set....here's photo of it:

Image result for gather together carta bella

I don't know about you, but I have had a hard time finding a good fall stamp set....and this one is awesome. I really like the fonts,the sizes....and actually...all of the stamps in this set! Sometimes I only like a few of them and hate to spend the money....but this is a keeper...it will be great for my collection.



Here's a list of the supplies I used:


Paper: SU,glitter
Ink: SU
Stamps: Carta Bella Gather Together
Dies: Wplus9 Sunshine Layers, Neat and Tangled Oak Leaf
Other: sequins, twine bow

You can check out the design team here:



12 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You're getting some mileage out of those leaves and I've loved them every time! You know, I always think you have the best sentiments for your cards, too, so I really appreciate seeing this set with its many useful sentiments and some nice images to boot.

Kathy Krug said...

Those leaf dies are gorgeous and I love how you incorporated the colors.

Jaydee said...

Laurie, these leaves are gorgeous! I also love how you incorporated the green. The sequins really were the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for rocking my challenge this week
hugs
jaydee

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful. I love that leaf die you used on the card.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Laurie those skeleton leaf dies are fabulously detailed and those glittery leaves full of fall sparkle - gorgeous!

Jan Clothier said...

Is there no end to your collection of delicious dies?! :-)
These are gobstoppingly gorgeous and such a sweet sentiment too.

LeAnne said...

Unlike you, I have trouble resisting ANY fall set, but I do admit that this one is extra special....love that little truck! And the fonts...and yes, everything! I love your leaves too...very special with that glitter paper!

Ann Schach said...

What a perfect clean and simple fall card, Laurie! Who can resist the glitter leaves and sequins! WOW!

stampwithsandy said...

Terrific fall card, Laurie! It's so interesting to see how you used these leaves in different ways, and each card has an entirely different feeling!

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh Laurie, I LOVE this die for your leaves! GORGEOUS!!!!!! The glitter paper is amazing! WOW!
Have a lovely weekend, My Friend! XX

ElizStewart said...

Laurie... swooning over your witchy Halloween... and have to check out Taylored Expression's Christmas ornament...Fabulous! And I love your thanksgiving card this week at TPP!

Anne Marie Hile said...

I love all of the detail in those dies. When in doubt, sparkle! LOL! So pretty! :)