Sunday, October 28, 2018

The Paper Players Sketch Challenge



Anne Marie is the hostess at The Player Players this week, and she has a sketch for us:




I made a Birthday card using a candle die cut and a bow from Cheery Lynn. I used the label die from MFT and the rectangle from Wplus9. The sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers Dandelion Wishes. I added one enamel dot to finish the card!

Supplies:
Paper: SU
Ink: SU black
Stamps: Happy Little Stampers Dandelion Wishes
Dies: Cheery Lynn bow, candles,MFT Blueprints 20, Wplus9 Sunshine Layers
Other: enamel dot

You can check out the design team here:

9 comments:

Carole said...

Love this card Laurie,,,fabulous candles. xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fantastic card and I love those candles.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great candle die Laurie - love the rainbow effect and the bow is just darling! Such a clean and elegant birthday card.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Laurie! I LOVE the clean look and the gorgeous blue color. With its fun and cheery colors, this card will surely brighten the recipient's day!

Ann Schach said...

What a fabulous card, Laurie! I love the clean look and the gorgeous blue background. With its fun and cheery colors, this card will surely brighten the recipient's day!

Leslie Miller said...

Your cards look so incredibly perfect every single time. You have a fantastic eye for design and color. Love this!

ElizStewart said...

The 3D bow was the perfect touch to this card... so love it!

Anne Marie Hile said...

I love this, Laurie! Clean, crisp and those colors just make me happy. The dimension from the bow is a fabulous detail. I love everything about your card! :)

stampwithsandy said...

Fabulous card, Laurie! I love all the white space, the negative space for the candles, and that bow is over the top!