Friday, November 9, 2018

Tutti Designs Have a Merry Christmas



I have a "country look" Tutti Designs Christmas card to share today!

 I took out some fun plaid designer paper and my Tutti rectangle dies and did some layering.

First I cut out a dotted nesting rectangle.

TUTTI-414 Dotted Nesting Rectangles


Then I cut out a scalloped stitched nesting rectangle:

TUTTI-418 Scalloped Stitched Nesting Rectangles



The sentiment is definitely the focal point of the card, and I used Tutti's "Have a Merry Christmas" die. I cut out just the "Merry Christmas" in black and adhered it onto my layers.

TUTTI-472 Have A Merry Christmas
Then I added a twine bow to finish it off.


Here's a list of the dies I used:




Have a great day!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Holy cow, that's a big sentiment die, especially considering you cut off part of it! I love it all bold with your patterned papers and layered mats.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the country look. This is such a pretty card design.