Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Simon Says Happy Valentines Day



I've been busy making Valentines on these long cold winter days of January! 

Today and tomorrow most of my activities have been cancelled...so that means more time in my craft room. Even the schools are all closed ahead of time with the predicted extreme cold. It's -24 right now and dropping. Sounds like a good night for something warm and comforting for supper....I made one of my favorites.... wild rice soup for tonight. 

For this Valentine, I started out with Blueprints #20 from MFT. Then I added the scalloped die from Papertrey. I think the embossed arrows are so cute.  I added the sentiment from Simon Says, which is the focal point of the card.

Here's a list of the supplies:
Paper: SU, patterned
Dies: Simon Says, MFT blueprints #20, Papertrey Mix and Mat heart
Other: enamel hearts

I'm entering this at:

Simon Says Monday  Love is in the air

Cut it up hearts



3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, and we were out driving the RV today, it was so pretty. I do love a rainy, stormy day to stay home all cozy. It's my favorite time to be in the kitchen or stamp room. Your Wild Rice Soup sounds delicious! Your Valentine is super cute! I love the die with the arrows around it!

Misty Elam said...

This is so cute!! I love the matching arrows and the big sentiment in the middle. Thanks for joining us for the Simom Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Misty

Kath Stewart said...

such a pretty elegant card, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx