Sunday, January 27, 2019

Memory Box Elegant Snowflake Frame card set






                        Jaydee has a sketch challenge for us today at The Paper Players:



It just so happens that I had a set of cards already made that was perfect for this sketch. 

Score!

 I had made them with the Memory Box Elegant Snowflake die that I got for Christmas, and a new paper pad called Northern Lights.




The sentiments are both from Penny Black's, "Full Of Merriment"stamp set.




I hope you will join us!


The Paper Players Design Team


Supplies:
Paper: SU Recollections Northern Lights
Stamps: Penny Black Full of Merriment
Ink: SU black
Dies: Memory Box Elegant snowflake frame
Other: enamel dot







































9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are all so beautiful. Love the dies and the wonderful pattern paper too.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such beautiful cards, Laurie! There is so much detail in those dies and the colors you used are gorgeous. I really like the fonts in the sentiments, as well. Both cards are so pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, this die truly is elegant and I love the cards you made! Also love the sketch and I'm thinking I'd sure like to use it, but not sure of the time. Maybe! Thanks for inspiring me, Laurie!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love those colours behind those amazing snowflakes Laurie - so pretty! Such detail too - gorgeous!

LeAnne said...

THese are gorgeous! I must say, you must have the patience of a saint to push out all those little chads from your dies, but your patience is always rewarded by your fabulous creations! Winter beauties for sure!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, these are such gorgeous creations! I love all the details in the dies! The beautiful backgrounds are stunning! Just WOW! The font on the sentiments is fabulous, too! Stay warm, My Friend! XX

Ann Schach said...

Breathtaking, Laurie! From the fabulous die to the gorgeous colors peaking out, these cards are beautiful. I LOVE the sentiments.

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I love those intricate die-cuts and they are perfect with that wonderful background. I love the sentiments, too!
hugs
jaydee

Wanda Cullen said...

Laurie, these snowflake frame dies are so gorgeous and make beautiful winter greetings! That's the only snow I care for these days - lol!