Sunday, February 10, 2019

Altenew Cozy Flannel Cover Plate Valentine



Today I am the hostess at The Paper Players and I chose:


I decided to make a Valentine with the colors using the Altenew Cozy Flannel cover die for the background. This is a FUN die if you like small pieces and making patterns. Which I do!

I made a bunch of backgrounds in different colors and patterns. I like all the stitching on the tiny squares too. The heart is from Concord and 9th, and the sentiment from the Ton. I added one black enamel dot in the center of the heart.







I hope you will join us!

The Paper Players Design Team

Supplies:
Paper: SU
Dies: The Ton, Altenew cozy flaneel cover plate,
 Concord and 9th Heart Smile
Other: enamel dot

7 comments:

Su Mohr said...

Laurie, what a fun card! I love all the geometric pattern! It's very eye-catching, and perfect with this color palette!

Leslie Miller said...

Look at this! Oh, my goodness, what a fun card! You've got the most awesome die collection. I love everything you use and how you use it!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love all of the details and layers on today's card Laurie - from those little stitched inlaid squares to that fabulous heart - it feels very funky and retro! Cool colour challenge this week Laurie!

LeAnne said...

As I always say, you are the QUEEN of diecuts and this proves it! Such a fun background, and that heart and "XOXO" really pop in the challenge colors this week! Awesome!

Ann Schach said...

What a great challenge and what a great card, Laurie! WOW! So bold and graphic! I LOVE the cozy flannel die cut.

Claire Broadwater said...

WOW! What a fun card! Love the square die cut! It had to take a long time to piece it all together. Love everything about this card, Laurie! Have a great weekend! XX

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a pretty card, Laurie! Love that “plaid" die so much. Thanks for a fun color combo this week!