Sunday, February 17, 2019

The Paper Players Monochromatic Color Challenge



Leanne has a fun Clean and Simple monochromatic color challenge this week at The Paper Players:


First off, what a gorgeous badge! I LOVE it. Blues are my favorite colors.

I made a card using some navy ink and a stamp from Penny Black called, "Snowy Grove." It's one of my favorite stamps for winter scenes. I cut it out with a Tutti Designs scalloped stitched rectangle.

The bear border and sentiment are also from Penny Black. I added a tiny snowflake that was just laying on my desk waiting to be used!

Here's a list of supplies:
Paper: SU
Ink: SU navy
Stamps: Penny Black Full of Merriment,Snowy Grove
Dies: Polar Bear border

The Paper Players Design Team

I hope you will join us!




11 comments:

Su Mohr said...

Laurie, I just love your design of the bears in the woods! It's monochromatic perfection!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a wonderful card. I love the scene you made. Those Penny Black products worked great together.

Virginia P FL said...

Wonderful card!

Sue Duffy said...

I love, love, love this card! TFS

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty! Love those bears on that beautiful background.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my GOSH! The stamp and die combined are just over the top gorgeous! WOW!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this awesome card with the bear border! We have them coming into our back yard at times and am sad they have destroyed our bird feeders! I'd rather meet them only on cards like yours - lol!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Gorgeous card Laurie and I absolutely love that wooded background stamp - I could see that working with lots of dies, as well as those fab polar bears! The classic navy and white combo is always a winner in my book too!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Laurie! I love the Snowy Grove stamp. It sets up a striking winter scene. Of course, the bears are just perfect against it. LOVE this card!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, this is gorgeous! I love the gorgeous background for your bear family! CAS perfection! BRAVO! Have a great weekend! XX

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I LOVE this card. the blue with the white elements, especially the polar bears, makes my CAS - and bear - loving heart so happy.
Hugs
Jaydee