Sunday, March 24, 2019

Paper Players Sketch Challenge


Hi everyone! Joanne is the hostess at The Paper Players this week, and here is her sketch:



I was feeling like making a spring card....spring is bound to come sooner or later....right? I decided on Easter....as that's coming for sure...lol!

The beautiful colors of gingham from Stampin' Up's designer paper pack were calling my name. A friend and I split a pack....I just love the fresh and fun colors. I chose a couple and used it for this sketch. I also added a bunny border from Impression Obsession. This is a great die....it's made so that the bunnies ears and arms pull out:



I found some tiny flowers in my stash for them to hold, and added the sentiment from Tutti Designs.


You can check out the rest if the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team

I hope you will join us!

Supplies:
Paper: SU
Dies: Impression Obsession Bunny Border, Tutti Designs Happy Easter Bunny
Other: enamel dots


11 comments:

Kathy Krug said...

This is sooo cute. Love the gingham and sweet bunnies.

Darnell said...

This has everything a Happy Easter card could want, Laurie! I adore your little bunny family with their pretty spring flowers and gingham surround!! Hugs, Darnell

Verna Angerhofer said...

How fun and adorable. I just ordered that bunny border so I am really inspired by this design. I love the gingham too.

Wanda Cullen said...

OMGoodness...I'm in love with this adorable bunny card! The gingham and that awesome border make such a fab Easter/spring card!

Denise Bryant said...

I am lovin' that bunny border! Sweet card!

Leslie Miller said...

These bunnies are adorable! I love how their arms lift so they can hold pretty things like the flowers you gave them. Love the gingham, too.

LeAnne said...

THere you go again...queen of the dies...and this little bundle of bunnies is ADORABLE!

Windy Ellard said...

Awesome card...I love and collect bunnies (not real ones). I love the mix of gingham on the card..so springy!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh, Laurie! This is the cutest card ever. It's absolutely adorable, and fits the sketch so well! LOVE it!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love, love, love your card Laurie! The gingham combo is so fresh and your cute bunnies are adorable!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, I love all that gingham and that row of bunnies! This card makes me smile! XX