Saturday, May 4, 2019

Happy Little Stampers May Christmas Challenge



Hi everyone!

This month the challenge at Happy Little Stampers is:



I went with the twist...and used a circle on my card.

First I cut out Papertrey's Mix and Mat plaid die in white. I backed it on some red, and then cut out a red Tutti Designs stitched circle. I adhered Spellbinders Warm Winter Wishes snowman on top. One red enamel dot and the card was finished.

I hope you will join us!

Supplies:
Paper: SU
Dies: Papertrey Mix and Mat Plaid die,Spellbinders warm winter wishes
Other: enamel dot

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful winter design with the snowman and the red and white combo. The other dies are fantastic too.

Leslie Miller said...

That's pretty darn cute, Laurie! CAS is great for Christmas and, although this card has some layers, it's minimal and very clean looking. I love the snowman with built in sentiment!

Inkyfingers said...

Hi Laurie,

I love your bright and cheery red and white festive card. That plaid background die looks awesome and the snowman is really sweet!
Hugs
Carol x

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

fun cards - love all the layers
Barb Housner

BożenA said...

You have so beautifully inscribed this snowman in a circle. Perfectly dressed card in both color and shapes. Beautiful coloring of the card. Beautiful card, Laurie
Hugs,
BozenA

Bobby said...

The layers are fabulous, Laurie, and I love how the sentiment is die cut in the snowman.