Sunday, May 5, 2019

Art Impressions


Hi everyone! Today Jaydee has a "friend" theme challenge at The Paper Players:



One of the things I like to do with my friends is making cards! It's always fun to get together and do some creating. Sometimes we each do our own thing, and other times we have card kits we all put together. 
Making cards with friends really does make life better!

I had the perfect stamp for the challenge from Art Impressions.... with 4 friends making cards. I colored it in with my copics, and made a black frame for it. 

The sentiment says it all! Craftiness= happiness!


You can check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team

I hope you will join us!

Supplies:
paper: Neenah
Ink: Black Memento, Copics
Stamps: Art Impressions
Dies: Tutti Designs rectangle







11 comments:

Windy Ellard said...

Love how colorful this card is..it is happy!

Carole said...

Brilliant card Laurie..a very apt stamp. It reminds me of my card class I go to...noisy when a lot of women get together but good to share with like minded friends.xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute card design and great for all those crafty people you know and love.

Su Mohr said...

Laurie, this is so cute, and beautifully colored!

Darnell said...

This is fabulous, Laurie! I haven't seen that fun stamp before. I love it, love your coloring of it, and love that oh-so-true sediment! Off to shop again!! Hugs, Darnell

Wanda Cullen said...

Yup...crafty friends are the absolute best! Love this fun image!

Leslie Miller said...

Art Impressions girlfriends are the best and you've done such a great job with them! Super coloring, popping with the black frame. Looks like fun! I haven't done a group thing like this in ages, but formerly did a monthly thing with some friends. Now I miss it!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Laurie I love your fun card this week - it instantly made me think of you and your craft weekends with your girlfriends, the perfect stamp! Beautifully coloured too. Have a great week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, this is such a FUN card! Love the girls, your coloring and that they are having fun crafting! Have a wonderful week, My Friend! XX

Anne Marie Hile said...

Laurie, this is such a fun card all around. That image is awesome and your coloring is gorgeous. Such a perfect card to share with your crafty friends!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh...this is one of the cutest cards ever! Your coloring is perfect. The girls look like they are having a blast. What a wonderful card to celebrate friendship!