Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Taylored Expressions Eventful Graduation



Hi everyone!

Today Happy Little Stampers May Anything Goes with Dies Challenge begins:



It's time for graduations!
 I was in need of a few grad cards this spring, so I cut out some grads with Taylored Expressions Eventful Graduation die. It's actually a longer die, as I cut off a couple of the grads so it would fit my card.

Underneath I added some paper from the Hats Off  Doodlebug paper pack. I just love that paper..so cute! 

Underneath the paper I added my sentiment from Taylored Expressions Wonderful World.

So easy I made 2!

I hope you will join us!

Supplies:
Paper: SU,Doodlebug Hats Off!
Ink: Black Memento
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Wonderful World
Dies: Taylored Expressions Eventful Graduation




2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful graduation card design. Tis' the season.

Leslie Miller said...

I love easy and you always make it look so good!