Thursday, June 27, 2019

Impression Obsession Tubing Card


Hi everyone!

The card I'm sharing is a quick one I made with some pieces of alcohol ink paper I had left over from another project.  Red, white, and blue! Right in time for the 4th!


I adhered the strips onto the white card stock, and added the tuber from Impression Obsession. I imagine quite a few people will be out tubing next week!

I'm entering this at:




Supplies:
Paper: SU, glossy
Ink: Ranger A Inks
Dies: Impression Obsession, Clear Scraps


Thanks for stopping by!





6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

That inky panel is wonderful! Love the bold colors with the silhouette! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Leslie Miller said...

This speaks "good life" to me! Summer fun is the best kind of fun!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love your use of color! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! Love that panel you've created! Great colour! So fun for summer! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Maria said...

Such a fun summer card filled with fun!! Awesome color and design!!

Jen Timko said...

Love that background with your fun tubing die. Great card. So glad to see you this week at FMS!