Sunday, June 23, 2019

The Paper Players Sketch Challenge



Jaydee is the hostess at The Paper Players this week and here is her sketch:


I love this sketch..such a classic! 

For my card I used Frantic Stamper's Peeking Through the Window die to make the black frame. Instead of using the butterflies that go inside, I added the Snowball kids from Impression Obsession. I stamped the sentiment "Snow Much Thanks" inside the center window from Simon Says, and added some bakers twine to complete the card.


Here's list of supplies I used:
Paper: SU
Ink: Black Memento
Stamps:Simon Says Snow Much Fun
Dies: Impression Obsession Snowball kids, Frantic Stamper Peeking through he window
Other: Bakers twine


You can check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team

I hope you will join us!

6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Laurie, straight from summer in your last post to winter in this one! Both cards are fantastic and the dies are great. Snow much snowball fun on this one!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh, are those silhouette dies ever adorable, Laurie! I love that you made a winter card, as well. It's great inspiration to start gradually working on holiday cards. I never have enough, so thanks for the encouragement to get started.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun and fabulous way to say thanks to someone with this cute winter thank you card. Great design my friend.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your background stamping is perfect with those silhouette dies Laurie and your punny festive sentiment works a treat. Love how organised you are!

Ann Schach said...

What a perfect card for this sketch, Laurie! I LOVE the bold look of these silhouettes. The Baker's Twine adds just the right touch of texture and interest. Great card!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, you always have the best dies! These silhouettes are fabulous! Great way to use the sketch and send a huge thank you out when the snow falls again! Have a wonderful weekend! XX